The Infectious Diseases Society of America ( www.idsociety.org), a national medical association representing more than 10,000 physicians/scientists with a highly-respected voice in infectious diseases policy and advocacy, clinical and scientific affairs is seeking an exceptional candidate to serve as Business Analyst.
The salary range for this position is between 85,000 and 105,000, depending on experience.
Essential Duties Include:
Consults with stakeholders (to include end users) to establish recommendations and requirements for new or changing initiatives; ensures thorough needs analysis
Scopes requirements as appropriate for business needs; develops and tracks project plans in line with budgetary requirements; provides expertise on related training and education
Plays key role in the management of multiple projects through all life-cycle phases—including keeping all stakeholders appropriately engaged and informed of status, risks, and issues during the course of the project to help ensure projects are completed effectively
Provides technical expertise during all stages of project plans
Manages a clear project schedule while also addressing issues, risks, and scope changes; monitors projects for optimal results and efficiencies
Employs quality assurance and other best practices to ensure appropriate testing, reporting and assessments are conducted
Facilitates project evaluation and review as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Excellent analytical skills
· Knowledge of systems engineering concepts and query/reporting tools
· Familiar with CRM, CMS, LMS and content organization practices
· Familiarity with IT Systems development
· Understanding of business process mapping
· Vendor and contractor management experience
· Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
· Versed in software implementation/integration
· Digital communications
· MS Office applications (Office 365 desirable)
· Solid project management skills and familiarity with project management software
· Strong written and oral communications skills
· Ability to document clear and accurate requirements and specifications
· Ability to manage concurrent projects
Education and Experience Required
A bachelor’s degree in IT, project management or a related field, or the equivalent in experience is required. Requires minimum of three years’ experience in similar role; experience in non-profit setting and PMP certification is desired.
Additional Salary Information: The salary range for this position is between 85,000 and 105,000, depending on experience.
About Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA)
The Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA) represents physicians, scientists and other health care professionals who specialize in infectious diseases. IDSA’s purpose is to improve the health of individuals, communities, and society by promoting excellence in patient care, education, research, public health, and prevention relating to infectious diseases.