This position reports to the director of Clinical systems and is responsible for all aspects of managing multiple medium to large clinical IT projects with moderate to high complexity. These types of projects include but are not limited to new system implementations, system/technology selections, workflow optimization and technology upgrades. This individual is responsible for taking projects from original concept through completion, acting as a single point of accountability for the projects, and utilizing NorthBay project controls and standards and best practice project management strategies to ensure projects meet their stated objectives. The Project Manager III must consistently demonstrate a strong commitment to stakeholder relationships by proactively communicating and taking ownership of risks/issues and facilitating effective outcomes in a timely manner.
2. Licensure: Current PMP certification or Masters in Project Management. Higher certification in other forms of project management or healthcare related area such as Agile Certified Practitioner, Scrum, Six Sigma or Lean Certifications.
3. Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience in the healthcare industry, outpatient practices preferred. Minimum 8 years of experience in project management. Demonstrated record of project management success, both in results achieved and in use of professional methodology.
4. Skills: Excellent oral and written communication skills. Project management skills related to implementing healthcare systems required. Ability to foster trusting relationships with colleagues and others. Proficient with project management software, and document collaboration tools.
5. Interpersonal Skills: The NorthBay Way is a set of value-based behaviors that are to be consistently demonstrated and role modeled by all employees that work at NorthBay Healthcare. The NorthBay Way principles consist of Caring, Communication, Collaboration, and Competence.
6. Physical Effort: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Slight to moderate physical exertion.
7. Hours of Work: Normally works eight-hour day. Hours will vary according to work demands and project requirements.
NorthBay Healthcare is a 2-hospital, multi-Primary Care and Specialty Care Clinic facility located in Solano County. You’ll love our passion for your compassion. At NorthBay Healthcare we believe in the idea that healthcare should still care. That’s why we’ve created an environment that cultivates your commitment to compassionate care and allows it—and you—to flourish. In fact, our philosophy ...o...f being as passionate about you, as you are for what you do, has earned us one of the highest levels of employee satisfaction in the industry. We’re hoping it’s earned us your trust as well. For more information about us, or our opportunities in Fairfield and Vacaville, visit www.Northbay.org. NorthBay Healthcare. You’ll love it here.